Stop looking for the perfect breakfast idea because you’re looking right at it. This recipe is probably the tastiest delicacy you will ever try, and we promise, it’s super nutritious.
The main idea was creating a decent recipe that would include several super foods.
This breakfast idea lowers blood sugar and bad cholesterol, while eliminating excess belly fat.
You probably know that your breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so try to combine the right foods. Opt for healthy ingredients packed with essential nutrients.
Oats and chia seeds create a perfect marriage, and it’s definitely the healthiest combination of ingredients.
It gives you enough energy for the day, and also promotes healthy weight loss. Say ‘goodbye’ to your belly fat, and burn that excess fat in a tasty way.
Oatmeal provides enough beta-glucan soluble fiber, know for its beneficial effect.
Eat it regularly to lower bad cholesterol and boost your cardiovascular health. Oats contain tons of fiber, minerals and protein.
Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fat and calcium. The seeds provide strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect which is great for your cholesterol levels and heart health.
Their regenerative properties make the seeds a healthy choice for arthritis sufferers.
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp. honey
- A pinch of sea salt
- 4 tbsp. chia seeds
- Add the cinnamon to a pot filled with water.
- Bring it to a boil, and turn down the heat.
- Stir in your oats, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take the pot off the heat.
- Put the lid on, and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Add your honey, salt and stir again.
- Serve your oatmeal into a bowl and add the chia seeds.
- The heat will help them soak enough liquid.
- Add your lemon juice and enjoy!