SKIN PROBLEMS SUCH AS AGE SPOTS, SKIN TAGS, BLACKHEADS, MOLES AND WARTS CAN BE QUITE ANNOYING. LUCKILY, THIS NATURAL REMEDY CAN SOLVE MANY SKIN PROBLEMS.
It will also save you the thousands of dollars you have been spending on skin products. First, we should learn something about the following skin problems.
- Skin tags – skin tags can appear anywhere on the body. They are caused by friction of our clothes or where there are folds of skin. Often, skin tags can be found on the neck area and the armpits. Obesity also increases the chances of skin tags, since in cases of obesity there are more folds on the skin.
- Warts – HPV and Papilloma virus can often cause warts. There are different types of warts. For instance, warts in children are caused by imbalance of the immune system.
- Moles – moles are very common. They are not dangerous for your health, but they may be the first sign of cancer. Moles usually appear with age.
- Blackheads – blackheads appear due to lack of cleanness of the skin. The pores of the skin fill with dirt and blackheads appear.
- Age spots – age spots appear due to aging or exposure to ultraviolet rays.
There are natural ways that can help you cure your skin problems. The use of these treatments shows no side effect and here are the remedies.
Garlic is the best natural product that can be used against moles and warts. Apply garlic juice on the skin tags, moles or warts.
How to Use it: apply the garlic juice on the wart or mole and put a band-aid. Do this at least two times a day. Continue the treatment until the wart or mole disappears.
- Apple cider vinegar
Skin disorders can be effectively treated with apple cider vinegar. You can use this vinegar in the treatment of blackheads, skin tags, warts and moles.
Warts are often caused by harmful bacteria and the anti-inflammatory apple cider vinegar can easily destroy these bacteria.
How to Use it: cleanse the skin before using the vinegar. Soak a cotton ball into apple cider vinegar and place it on the wart. Secure the cotton ball with a band aid or duct tape and keep it on the wart for one day. You can keep the cotton ball on the wart during the night. This is the best natural treatment against warts.
Most people don’t know that bananas can be used against skin problems. However, there are many studies that speak about the effectiveness of this fruit against skin problems. Many people use bananas against warts, moles and skin tags.
How to Use it: apply the peeled banana on the wart or skin tag and secure it with duct tape. Put the banana before going to bed and remove it the following morning. Repeat the treatment until the problem is solved.
Raw honey is especially effective against skin disorders. Yet, you have to find a store that sells raw honey. This amazing natural product is a powerful antibacterial and antiviral agent.
How to Use it: apply one tablespoon of honey on the wart or mole and cover it with a band aid. Leave the honey on the wart or mole for 24 hours. Repeat the treatment occasionally.
Citric acid in lemons acts as a bleaching substance for the skin. Lemon juice is effective against dark aging spots. Just squeeze lemon juice and soak a cotton ball in it. Apply juice on the dark area twice a day.
Place your face over the steam of boiled water to remove blackheads on the face’s skin. This will open the pores, and the blackheads can be easily removed.
There are many different natural remedies that are effective against various skin disorders. Try the above mentioned remedies, clean your skin and save money on expensive cosmetic products.